2019 – you big beautiful thing, you.
We’re two-months in and we love ya already!
Why? Because here at OWB HQ (we don’t like to blow our own trumpet too much but) we’re pretty darn chuffed with ourselves for securing six new client wins and a number of brand-new team members.
For us it’s a time of brief celebration and acknowledgement of all the hard work that goes into each and every one of our clients, and then it’s back to work.
So here’s the low-down on our wins:
- Cure Leukaemia has appointed OWB to coordinate comprehensive above and below the line activity across the region, which kick starts immediately.
- Utility charity provider Auriga will be working with OWB to focus on raising its profile as a leader in helping vulnerable UK-based customers.
- The agency will also handle brand, advertising, PR, social media content and provide wide-ranging marketing support for Halsall Mechanical and Electrical, one of the UK’s leading business installation contractors, to rebrand the business to support their exciting growth journey.
- Birmingham-based estate agent Sadler and Partridge have appointed OWB to launch its new S&P City brand.
- Creation of new brand positioning for leading independent school Wrekin College, and
- Summit Systems has appointed OWB for a communications campaign to celebrate 50 years.
Andrew Wilkinson, co-founder of OWB, said: “Adding six new clients to our roster so early into 2019 is a fantastic achievement, and the diverse nature of the brands we’re working with reflects the variety of strengths we offer as an agency.”
To further strengthen our team and agency responsibilities, Dave Potts joins the company as senior designer, Zubair Safdar joins as a senior digital designer, and Jenny Holden brings a brand-new PR strand to the business.
Dave has a wealth of experience working in design agencies across the West Midlands, having worked on traditional print and branding as well as digital media, animation and web design. Jenny has more than 15 years of traditional and digital PR experience, working both in-house and consultancy-side, and Zubair Safdar has a degree in marketing management, with specialist CRM design experience.
Andrew adds: “Dave, Jenny and Zubair’s appointments add tremendous weight and years of specialist experience to our already strong team, and we are delighted to welcome them on board during what is becoming one of our most exciting periods of growth.
“We’re looking forward to the year ahead with even more business wins to come and importantly, some great results and creative campaigns for our new and long-standing clients.”