SEO and Social Media Specialist
OWB have an exciting opportunity for an experienced digital marketer to join their expanding, award winning team.
We are looking for a talented all-rounder with the ability to manage a number of different campaigns across SEO, PPC and Social Media.
The role will be responsible for driving our digital and social media marketing campaigns as well as planning, implementing and running the daily marketing activities for our clients.
- Lead digital marketing strategy and execution across all channels (SEO, Content, PPC, Social and Display)
- Working with clients to enhance their online visibility
- Producing weekly content plans in line with client objectives
- Create effective Google Adwords campaigns
- Lead in digital innovation championing new channels
- Minimum 3 years’ experience implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Excellent Client Management skills
- Strong aptitude for competitor analysis and market research
- A creative approach to designing social media strategies for a diverse client base
- Ability to produce engaging copy
- An in-depth understanding of Google Analytics and the ability to analyse monthly data to find trends and make recommendations
- Ability to write reports
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Please apply by sending covering letter detailing your current role and salary expectations and CV to Shari Bryan at firstname.lastname@example.org